Sunday, February 28, 2010

kemahiran lembot (^_*)

hye...
how's ur weekend??happening??
hehhe...
my weekend ok la...just so-so..d(^_^)b
i supposedly shud b at my home on this weekend becos there was an engagement one of my cousin,faiz at dungun,terenganu..
n also my secondary schoolmate,liyana norfarhana being engaged too at panching,kuantan..
but i can't go to both majlis...
im stuck here at ump with kinda boring seminar...=(
pity me,,,hukhukhuk...
anyways wish both of u,faiz my cousin and my dearie fren, yana happy ever after..
moge kekal smp kawen,smp dapat ank cucu..=))

hurm,,,the seminar???
it was call seminar softskill and its compulsory to all ump student who's registered for softskill..
the seminar was held on the weekend only which is starting from 8.30am-4.30pm on saturday and 8.30am-1.00pm on sunday..(so lazy to wakeup early on the wekend larrrr..aishh!!)
then we are devided into 10 large group n my group is group 7..
on saturday, each group got 3 slot..my group start the seminar with supervising skills, social skills and trouble shooting+decision making..
on sunday got 2 slot only that is planning skills and coaching/monitoring skills...
overall,i can conclude only coaching/monitoring is the blast,best, masyuk,happening n TERBAEKKKKK!!we play kind of game..hehehehhe
but the rest just boring n so-so..huhuhuhu
leteh la dengar seminar ni sebenanye...kn3?huhuhu
next week de lg 5slot seminar..malasnyeeeee!!!
huarghhhhh!!!
k la nk tdo..td tdo kene kacau sbb pegi seminar ni..
bye


~break kejap..sementara tggu slot len pulak start~

No comments: